Current & Future Park Features
Emerald Glen Park is located at Tassajara Road and Central Parkway on 40 acres of pristine community park land. The park will be expanded in phases and will eventually encompass 48.2 acres. Future phases of the park will include a recreation and aquatic center, and a community center. Learn more about the future Emerald Glen Recreation and Aquatic Complex
Dogs are permitted on leashes only.
Currently, the park includes the following amenities:
- Baseball, softball, soccer, and cricket fields
- Bocce ball courts
- Group picnic area for 200 (by reservation only - view additional information below)
- Lighted skateboard park
- Lighted tennis and basketball courts
- Playground with water play features
- Restroom buildings
- Rose garden
- Small picnic areas
- Trail access
- Water Play Area
The sports fields at Emerald Glen Park are available for rental by the community. Please view our Sports Fields and Courts
page for more information. The sports fields are closed for maintenance from December 16 through the end of February annually.
Group Picnic Areas
Emerald Glen Park has five picnic areas that are available for reservations. Reservations can be made by completing the Group Picnic Area Application
, by calling (925) 556-4500, or online
if no inflatable jump houses or other equipment will be used.
Please Note: Requests to use inflatable jump houses must be approved in advance by completing the Application
and are only allowed at Emerald Glen Areas A, B, C
Picnic Area Locations (Picnic Areas Site Map
Water Play Area
- Emerald Glen Area A seats 56 and has one BBQ and sink.
- Emerald Glen Area A seats 48 and has one BBQ and sink.
- Emerald Glen Area C seats 96 and has two BBQs and two sinks.
- Emerald Glen Areas A, B, C are adjacent areas and can be rented in combination for seating up to 200.
- Emerald Glen Area D seats 36 and has five BBQs.
- Emerald Glen Area E seats 24 and has five BBQs.
The water play area is generally in operation from the Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend, depending on weather temperatures. During the drought, the water play area will operate on a reduced schedule. For more information, please visit What's Dublin Doing About the Drought
The park also features public art commissioned by the City of the Dublin. "Divided Sea," by artist Ned Kahn from Sebastopol, California, is a site-specific artwork designed for the water element at the entrance of Emerald Glen Park.
The arched 100-foot-long water feature consists of 60, 9-inch-wide polished stainless steel plates from which sheets of water emanate. The angle of the mirrored surface reflects the wave patterns from the water surface below.