June 12, 2019
Cal State Center East Bay
Oakland, CA 94607
You will learn and discuss:
Business Workshop: Finding Customers/Marketing Your Idea
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Generating revenue for any business is all about marketing and sales, and that’s the focus of this workshop presented by East Bay SCORE.
Taught by SCORE business professional Leslie William Perttula:
- The importance of your business idea
- The four P’s of marketing your business idea (product/service, price, place and promotion) and why they are important
- How to identify your target market and reach these prospects, including use of market research to help you
- How to craft a differentiated marketing message
- How to develop sales forecasts for your financial projections
- How to put it all together into a successful marketing plan
Leslie William Perttula helps clients set up low cost market research including questionnaire design and analysis of results and understanding marketing and market research. He helps clients reach potential customers and retain these customers whether they be local, national or international, and advises clients on internet marketing: SEO, PPC, social media. Leslie has his B.A. from Williams College; an M.B.A.from UC Berkeley; and a PhD from Golden Gate University.