- 7:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month*
- City Council Chamber
100 Civic Plaza
Dublin, CA 94568
For 2019 Agendas, Staff Reports, Videos, and Minutes, visit the Planning Commission Meeting calendar.
Agendas, Staff Reports & Minutes
Agendas are also available at the Dublin Civic Center, Senior Center, and the Dublin Library.
Past MeetingsSearch archived agendas, minutes, and staff reports.       
- Dawn Benson - Term expires December 2020
- Amit Kothari - Term expires December 2020
- Stephen Wright - Term expires December 2020
- Scott Mittan - Term expires December 2022
- Janine Thalblum - Term expires December 2022
The Planning Commission is an advisory body to the City Council. The Planning Commission is made up of five members of the community who serve four-year terms. The duties and powers of the Planning Commission are spelled out in Chapter 2.12 of the Dublin Municipal Code and include the power to perform duties in reference to Planning, Zoning, and land use, and to make recommendations, for City Council approval, of the following:
- A comprehensive, long-term General Plan for the physical development of the City and land within the City's sphere of influence
- Development plans which are consistent with the General Plan
- Regulations, programs, and ordinances as required for the systematic implementation of the General Plan
Rules for conducting Planning Commission Meetings have been established to provide a framework for running Planning Commission meetings, maintaining decorum, and ensuring opportunities for members of the public to address the Planning Commission. These rules have been adopted in accordance with the Dublin Municipal Code (Chapter 2.12.040.C).
For questions regarding the Planning Commission or its agenda, email the Planning Division or call 925-833-6610.